Tax leadership role with potential for this person to buy into the partnership in the future. This position is located in Rowlett Texas. This person should be experienced and enjoy hands on tax accounting, managing and networking for client development.
- Preparation of complex tax returns (individual, corporate and partnership, trust, estate and other returns).
- Research, interpret, and summarize tax law for individual and business clients.
- Collaborate with staff on tax projection preparation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
- Ability to analyze tax issues and come to conclusions.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end estimates to assist clients with tax planning.
- Perform diversified accounting, auditing and tax work.
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality and application of professional and firm standards.
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines.
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to assist staff associates.
- Participate in firm training courses to further develop technical skills
- Provide excellent client service by producing quality work, quick turnaround and attentive service
- Proficient at tax research including a knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm
- Bachelors’ Degree; CPA required
- 5 plus years of public tax accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with interest in networking for business development, in addition to fostering current relationships
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service mindset.
- Live in the Lake Ray Hubbard or north east metroplex area.
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities for Certified Public Accountants, small business accountants and administrative staff.
Please mail resume to:
Cantrell Pearson & Associates, PLLC
3431 Lakeview Parkway Suite 200
Rowlett, TX 75088